Different Styles

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Sleeked-Back Poof

I found this hairstyle at cutegirlshairstyles.com a few days ago and had to try it out. It is very simple and only requires 5 minutes to do. I recently used this in a photo shoot that is did on my other blog (The Light in the Dark.) It has this edgy side where you can wear it to school, to work and even to a party or concert. 

Requires: 
Bobbi-pins
Rubberbands 
Hairspray (if needed)
Brush
Comb 

I will attach the link to the video on cutegirlshairtstyles.com below my photo. 
Try it yourself!  

What I did a little differently with mine is: I only did one ponytail back under my poof. I also, to secure the poof, Bobbi-pinned the poof right above the ponytail to make sure it stayed on the top of my head.

Tip: Straightening your hair before doing this makes it way easier to sleek it back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment